Taylor Swift Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ovo je forum za sve obožavaoce prelepe Taylor! Pridružite nam se, i uživajte!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

FEARLESS OFFICIALLY LAUDED AS MOST AWARDED ALBUM IN COUNTRY MUSIC HISTORY

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Smiley
Tay Admin
Tay Admin
Smiley

Broj poruka : 163
Datum upisa : 26.03.2010

FEARLESS OFFICIALLY LAUDED AS MOST AWARDED ALBUM IN COUNTRY MUSIC HISTORY Empty
PočaljiNaslov: FEARLESS OFFICIALLY LAUDED AS MOST AWARDED ALBUM IN COUNTRY MUSIC HISTORY   FEARLESS OFFICIALLY LAUDED AS MOST AWARDED ALBUM IN COUNTRY MUSIC HISTORY I_icon_minitimeNed Mar 28, 2010 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taylor Swift’s six-times-Platinum FEARLESS album was officially recognized as the Most Awarded Album in the History of Country Music last night at a private dinner in Nashville.

FEARLESS is the only album in history to win the all-genre Album of The Year GRAMMY, plus Country Album of the Year Awards from the GRAMMYs, the Country Music Association, the Academy of Country Music and the American Music Awards. Representatives from NARAS, The American Music Awards, The Country Music Association, and the Academy of Country Music all joined Big Machine Records Group President/CEO Scott Borchetta for an unprecedented group presentation honoring Taylor for her achievement.

Prevod: Album od Taylor Swift je prvi album u istoriji Countrey muzike koji je bio toliko mnogo nagradjen!
FEARLESS je jedini album u istoriji koji je pokupio SVE gremi nagrade + nagradu za album godine i jos mnogoo nagrada..
Pa, cestitamo Tay! Zasluzila si!

Taylor was also honored at last night’s event for:
More than 13 Million in total record sales
More than 25 Million Digital Downloads
The 6X Platinum (6 Million) Certification of FEARLESS
FEARLESS as the #1 selling album in the US in both 2008 & 2009
The 5X Platinum (5 Million) Certification of Taylor Swift
The #1 and #2 positions atop Nielsen’s BDS 2009 Top 10 Most Played Songs chart (all genres), with “You Belong With Me” and “Love Story”
The #1 spots on both the 2009 Top 10 Artist Airplay chart (all genres) and the Top 10 Artist Internet Streams chart.
Her four most recent #1 singles (“Should’ve Said No,” “Love Story,” “White Horse,” and “You Belong With Me”)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://taylorswift-serbia.serbianforum.info
Wlajky

Wlajky

Broj poruka : 27
Datum upisa : 31.03.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: FEARLESS OFFICIALLY LAUDED AS MOST AWARDED ALBUM IN COUNTRY MUSIC HISTORY   FEARLESS OFFICIALLY LAUDED AS MOST AWARDED ALBUM IN COUNTRY MUSIC HISTORY I_icon_minitimeČet Apr 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Bravo Smile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Smiley
Tay Admin
Tay Admin
Smiley

Broj poruka : 163
Datum upisa : 26.03.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: FEARLESS OFFICIALLY LAUDED AS MOST AWARDED ALBUM IN COUNTRY MUSIC HISTORY   FEARLESS OFFICIALLY LAUDED AS MOST AWARDED ALBUM IN COUNTRY MUSIC HISTORY I_icon_minitimeČet Apr 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Slazem se... bas mi je drago xD zasluzila je..
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://taylorswift-serbia.serbianforum.info
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: FEARLESS OFFICIALLY LAUDED AS MOST AWARDED ALBUM IN COUNTRY MUSIC HISTORY   FEARLESS OFFICIALLY LAUDED AS MOST AWARDED ALBUM IN COUNTRY MUSIC HISTORY I_icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

FEARLESS OFFICIALLY LAUDED AS MOST AWARDED ALBUM IN COUNTRY MUSIC HISTORY
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1